First and foremost, I hope you are all safe and well.
We all know dealing with adversity should always part of a leader’s business model. We never know when adversity may be hiding right around the corner.
Sadly, the adversity we are all currently dealing with has come so quickly, hit so hard and at such a cost to many of us professionally and personally, I know it’s tough to keep a positive attitude.
Today, I want to share a message of hope.
From Chamber Nation: Health and government officials are working together to maintain the safety, security, and health of the American people. Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves health
Quad Area Chamber is here for our Community. Our community is our business.
For all of the businesses, member & non member in the communities Centerville, Circle Pines, Lexington & Lino Lakes we are here if you need us. Tell us how we can promote your business. Please feel free to share with others.
This mornings tip: On a conference call hosted by SBA about the disaster assistance available to small businesses (Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program). In preparation for the declaration to go through and the program to start rolling, (which looks like later today), it’s recommended businesses sign up to receive the newsletter at www.sba.gov/updates.
November 1, 2019
The Quad Area Chamber is having a year of growth & learning. Our membership is very important to us. We have reviewed the demographics of our membership as well as the sustainability of our membership dues. However, with that, we are changing our policy on Membership dues to be on a Fiscal Year rather than an Anniversary Year.
Why you ask?
• Efficiency for the member. (Budgeted & Paid with Year End)
• Simply process and reduce member late fees.
• To provide budgeted dollars on January 1, to accomplish the Strategic & Business Plan for the 2020 year.
How the conversion will work:
• If you have dues payable November December of 2019, simply pay the renewal amount and you are covered for all of 2020.
• If you paid your dues after April 1, 2019 your 2020 dues are prorated. The amount you are responsible for is shown on the invoice which is included.
• All dues not received by January 1 will incur a $25 late fee.
• All dues not received by February 1, will be considered a voluntary dropped member.
• Log in to your chamber nation account and pay on line or mail payment to
QACC P.O. Box 430 Circle Pines, MN 55014
Also included with this mailing is a revised Dues & Benefits Information Sheet. We are adding Silver, Gold & Platinum levels of support to our membership structure. One of the benefits of the Chamber Nation Platform is a Return on Investment Report. We have attached the report for your membership. Are the numbers not where you would like them? Please contact us, as it means that you have not finished setting up your company TCS page info. Thank you for your continued membership and we look forward to getting to know you better and supporting business & community growth in 2020.
Stev Stegner, President
Quad Area Chamber of Commerce
Commitment, Community, Communication
Want to get involved?